The long list of changes include:
- Cosmetics: Grille, bumpers, headlights and wing mirrors
- Convenience and style: enlargedcentral display
- New generation infotainment: Apple CarPlay™ and Google Android Auto™ connectivity
- Safety: Third generation EyeSight® Driver Assist system, with the addition of Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
Premium variants add a suite of Vision Assist features including:
- Steering Responsive Headlights
- Adaptive Driving Beam
- Side View Monitor
- Front View Monitor
There are also engine, suspension and transmission refinements for greater vehicle response, efficiency and driving pleasure.
Colin Christie, Managing Director, Subaru Australia, said: “Liberty has long been a cornerstone of Subaru’s range and reputation in Australia and these latest refinements are a great reminder of why it’s so well established.
“The balance of specification, safety and style make the revised Liberty a compelling package – even more so when you factor in the sure-footed All-Wheel Drive fun driving factor.
“It also highlights Subaru’s long-held commitment to safety, with third-generation EyeSight adding even more capability to a driver assist system that is recognised by insurers and safety experts alike for its capability in helping avoid or reduce the impact of accidents.”
As with the entire Subaru range, every Liberty variant has a five-star rating for occupant safety from the Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP).