The Subaru BRZ family is set to grow, with Subaru Australia today confirming the hotly anticipated tS variant will join the model line-up in 2024.
Unveiled today at the annual SubiNats owners' festival, Australia’s largest annual gathering of Subaru enthusiasts, event attendees will have an exclusive opportunity to get a sneak peek of a prototype model, offering an exciting glimpse into what lies ahead!
Short for 'tuned by STI', the BRZ tS is a performance-focused variant that embodies the spirit of Subaru's dedication to delivering outstanding driving experiences.
Distinguished by a host of exclusive features, the MY24 all-new Subaru BRZ tS will include:
- STI Tuned Suspension for exceptional handling and responsiveness.
- Front and Rear Brembo Brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bespoke 18-inch Dark Grey Metallic Alloy Wheels, adding a distinctive touch to the vehicle's aesthetics.
- Front and Rear tS badging, showcasing the model's unique identity.
- Red BRZ Logo integrated into the Front Headlights, a subtle yet striking detail.
- Crystal Black Door Mirrors and Shark Fin Antenna, accentuating the vehicle's sleek profile.
- Bordeaux and Black Ultrasuede® and Leather Accented Interior with STI Embossed Front Seats, providing a luxurious and comfortable driving experience.
- STI Red Push Start Button, adding a sporty touch to the interior.
- Exclusive Instrument Cluster with STI Logo and Bordeaux Highlights, emphasizing the model's performance pedigree.
As with every BRZ, the tS variant will maintain the lightweight, rear-wheel drive platform that has defined BRZ’s dynamic character for over a decade. The precision-tuned suspension and quick-ratio steering ensure superb handling and responsiveness.
As previously revealed, Subaru’s cutting-edge EyeSight® safety technology will also be introduced to manual transmission BRZ models for the first time in 2024. This advancement reaffirms Subaru's unwavering commitment to safety and innovation.
Blair Read, Managing Director at Subaru Australia, expressed his excitement about the arrival of the tS variant, stating, "The BRZ is a fantastic all-round package and the Subaru engineers have now gone one step further with the tS variants handling, performance and design. The engineering attention to detail is what makes the BRZ the complete drivers package."
The BRZ tS is poised to captivate enthusiasts with its renowned dynamic performance, exclusive sporty styling, and distinctive design.
More information on the availability and pricing of the 2024 all-new Subaru BRZ tS will be confirmed soon.
Customers can register their interest in this model by visiting www.subaru.com.au/around-the-corner/register-your-interest/2024-brz-tS.