Ready to inspire you to move to the beat of your own drum, the all-new Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD) Subaru Crosstrek – the next iteration of Subaru XV – sets a new benchmark in the small, compact SUV segment.
The all-new Subaru Crosstrek is built on the Subaru Global Platform, which provides a smooth and stable ride, excellent handling, and impressive safety features. With a spacious interior, ample cargo room, and advanced technology, the Subaru Crosstrek is the perfect vehicle for those with an active lifestyle, and anyone who wants a versatile, reliable, and stylish small SUV.
The Symmetrical AWD Subaru Crosstrek comes in five variants: AWD 2.0L, AWD 2.0R, AWD 2.0S, AWD Hybrid L and AWD Hybrid S.
Owners of the all-new Subaru Crosstrek will enjoy a compact yet highly capable SUV that features myriads of the latest infotainment technologies and intuitive safety systems, creating an enjoyable ride for all occupants no matter the destination.
The all-new Subaru Crosstrek features a distinctively Subaru new body design, with an elegant high quality functional interior packed with features and innate technology.
Subaru Australia’s Managing Director, Blair Read, said:” The all-new Crosstrek is a great addition to the truly capable Subaru All-Wheel Drive SUV range.
"We know our customers are looking for a SUV that can keep up with their active lifestyles, and the Crosstrek delivers on all fronts – with advanced safety features, impressive drivability on all terrains, and a versatile interior that can handle almost any adventure."
The vehicle cockpit has received a plethora of enhancements to increase user-friendliness, including, for the first time in a Subaru vehicle, the ultimate convenience of wireless smartphone Qi charging1. New entertainment features include but are not limited to:
- 11.6-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity2
- USB type A and USB type C ports (power supply and communication) plus auxiliary input jack
- Wireless smartphone charging (Qi compatible)
Every Subaru Crosstrek variant features a smart key and push-start ignition, dusk-sensing LED headlights, roof rails and power-folding door mirrors. Crosstrek AWD 2.0R, AWD 2.0S and AWD Hybrid S feature LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) whilst AWD 2.0L and AWD Hybrid L feature a bulb type DRL.
Continuing Subaru’s commitment to safety, a core component of the brand’s DNA, the all-new Subaru Crosstrek contains the latest generation EyeSight® Driver Assist system with an improved stereo camera, and the addition of a new Wide-Angle Monocular Camera.
All these features combined add the below functionalities to the all-new Subaru Crosstrek:
- Speed sign recognition
- Lane Centring function
- Wider field of view
Furthermore, the addition of a Driver Monitoring System – Driver Focus (DMS)3 offers another layer of safety, as well as convenience, to help reduce the chance of accidents. Whilst the inclusion of 9 SRS4 airbags mean the all-new Subaru Crosstrek is well-equipped in the event of a collision.
As previously revealed, all-new Subaru Crosstrek petrol variants will be powered by a sporty yet refined direct injection 2.0-litre Boxer engine and a Lineartronic® transmission with 8-speed paddle shift manual mode. Moreover, Hybrid variants feature the Subaru e-Boxer and a Lineartronic® transmission with 7-speed paddle shift manual mode.
The feeling of confidence is further underpinned by the Subaru Global Platform which benefits from a refined inner frame that increases cabin strength and delivers a quieter and more comfortable ride.
The all-new Subaru Crosstrek is now available to test drive and purchase at your local Subaru Retailer.
1. Compatible Qi enabled, and compliant device required.
2. Compatible Apple® or Android™ device required.
3. Driver Monitoring System performance and capability dependent on environmental and technical conditions. Refer to Owner’s Manual for full details.
4. SRS: Supplemental Restraint System. Effective when used in conjunction with seatbelts.
5. Subaru Corporation (the Japanese manufacturer of Subaru cars) has publicly stated its aim to reduce the number of fatal accidents in a Subaru vehicle to zero by 2030 as well as the number of fatalities among pedestrians, cyclists and the like as a result of a collision with a Subaru vehicle. For more information on Subaru Corporation’s CSR initiatives visit https://www.subaru.co.jp/en/csr/subaru_csr/sixpriority/peace.html.
Subaru Australia reserves the right to change mechanical specification and equipment levels without notice.